Hotels with smoking rooms?

Yeah, I know, it's gonna kill me, but I'm a smoker and I'm looking for BKK hotels with smoking rooms.  Trying to stay in the midst of the action, I've so far found Gallery 10 and The Key Hotels.  Price and location seem OK by me, but if anyone knows of better closer places, can you fill me in?

Welcome to the board Haroldsson - i know how you feel- I myself is a smoker as well and checking the various bookingsites shows that more and more hotels (even budget/guest house) have stopped allowing smoking (well the BGs are still allowed to "smoke") on ther premises. Stayed in Thed Dawin (Suk soi 4) March this year and had no problems. There are still a lot of nice places to stay where you are allowed to smoke so i am sure you will find a good accomodation,

Maybe other things should be banned before smoking:

Life is a sexual transferred desease with a 100% death rate :D

Edited by 0069
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I saw this thread and wondered if there are anymore out there? Its been a while since i have been to bangkok and the last hotel i stayed at I think its call Galleria 10 had smoking rooms.

I looked on the forum and googled it but not sure how reliable some of the google info are.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that the Dynasty Grande Hotel Bangkok have smoking rooms, I seem to remember seeing they were cheaper than the non-smoking rooms when I did a search on Agoda or one of those hotel sites.

Never stayed there, but I like the street, close to Nana and still quiet. And the restaurant at Dynasty was pretty good.

Tor