Bally's Suite Sukumvit guest friendly

• 2 months later...

Well, for those who may consider this hotel, the room (deluxe suite) is quite nice and big, very good value through the Agoda booking! The location isn't bad either (about a 10-min walk to get to Sukhumvit\Asoke).

BUT the bastards have a clause at the bottom of the registration form that clearly states that there is a "500 bath fee for companions"

Never stayed there, but I stay at the Golden Tulip frequently & it's nearby. It's a long walk to Suk, & twice as long to BTS. The saving grace if there is any, is that it's not far to 22.

Yeah, noticed that one. Looked pretty nice and will certainly consider it when I come back, thanks for the tip...

Agreed about the easy access to soi 22,although I personally dont' mind the walk to Suk or the BTS much, and if I'm feeling particularly lazy, the motos can take you to the BTS in about 2 minutes anyway.

Any favorites on 22 or should that be a separate topic?

• 4 weeks later...

So they have stated policy on form for companion fee. But did they follow thru and charge you for bringing a girl back to your room?

Strange, thought I had already answered. I did not bring anyone as I had gotten serviced elsewhere...

I also did not see anyone bringing girls in or girls hanging around the lobby. My instinct is that I doubt they would had said anything if I had walked in straight past security and the check-in counter and headed straight for the elevator, but can't say with certainty and that's the annoying part about signing such a form...  Probably depends whose on duty and whether they want to earn a few extra baths.