TwoThree Mansion suk soi 23 any reviews?

Have prebooked a stay there in January as it is well located and has a lot of facilities but is it good and GF?

It's guest friendly.

https://bkkguestfriendlyhotels.com/Two_Three_Mansion/index.htm

The only gripe that most people seem to have is that the internet service isn't very good.

On the good side though,if you check out the location of the hotel on a map you'll see it's very close to Soi Cowboy.

Thanks!

I used to live in BKK so i am aware of the location (and the SC very near) but i never stayed in soi 23 or the TwoThree so just wanted to know. I really dont care about the WiFi or their internetservice in general. It is nice to have but i just by an ais (1-2-call) card with a datapackage for a small amount and that is mlore than enough for me for the whole stay . last time i think i paid 499 THB for sim and 1GB data valid for 1 month. Many places i go to do offer free WiFi so i only spend the datapackage when in the hotel or when i really need to check something in a place with no WiFi. After all i am on holiday so i do not need to be online 24/7 and i dont use the timewasters as Facebook or Twitter...

Edited by 0069