Hi, just wondered if anyone has stayed at the Landmark hotel at 138 Sukhumvit. If they have

is it girl friendly ? and any feedback about the hotel ?

Walked past it last time I was there but never went in ,its ideally placed  near the action.

Thanks.

www.landmarkbangkok.com

It is Girl friendly ,they had a little desk on the left as you walk towards the lift , they usually ask your friend to deposit there ID card , that used to be the case, , before it used to be at the concierge desk.

It was a Favourite  place of mine once , then the superior room was starting to show there tiredness, but still nice , but there are some nice options avalible now in other places for the same amount ,

Pros great position, can relax and watch the world go by having a coffee , or some food on the front  walk way, good bar in the basement food +, good gym was free for residents list time i went.

Once work paid for me to the executive floor , that ws a nice change, rooms a bit bigger, don't think i would pay for it my self. 

In my recent trip I stayed at Park Plaza soi 18 and a few nights at President Palace soi 11. I enjoyed my stay at Park Plaza soi 18 very much and would stay there next time. I chose President Palace few nights because of its location. On previous trip had stayed at four points by Sheraton. A great hotel as well. Both Park Plaza and four points are my preferred hotels. All three hotels are girl friendly with no joiner fee. Hope it helps.

Hi Georgeblow

All depends on what i am doing and who is coming up, i like soi 4 if the lads come up from Pattaya, easy to get together , but if on my own i like soi 11,

I have used the dynasty grand for the last two we -enders, good gym and swimming pool, location just right, reception do not bother ur date just take ID, have a restaurant on the front food ok for a bite before getting out. 

Across the road Phachara Suites  is also good nice rooms but i have never used any facilities here, always seem to had a bit to much to drink when i stay here.

I used to love the amari on soi 2/4 it has changed name now , but was a great place to start with rooms food gym ,pool Lohas Suites now this is still a good option not sure if there prices are the same,

Boss but this has gone down hill a bit , rooms need a re ferb 

On soi 11 still use Citadines decent little place small pool gym ok, rate still under 200Bht, right in the middle of the action, room is bright and clean.

Aloft special treat we ends , had a great time last time room was modern , hotel was buzzing with like minded people party time, they have levels club there i did not make this either but a few of my mates had a decent time here, i like Oskar across the road the food is brill and they do have ladys who are Brass that go in there .president palace is also a good place, 

I do feel a change coming on when i get back next month, i was looking up towards soi 22, Grand Millennium is a good hotel, my mate gets a good discount there so may be i will pop in there for a few days.

Edited by ANDY2463

• 8 months later...