Places to visit in southern Thailand

woodman

Hi Woodman. I'm a big fan of your working life.

I'm in Krabi at the moment and it is quite nice. It's a bit tourist focus but less intense than Phuket. Also has easy access to some of the islands like Koh PI Pi for swimming, diving or just relaxing on island time. About south of Krabi is also Ko Lanta. The railway runs down the middle of the Thai peninsula so you would ned to organise a bus or hire car pick up.

Hi Woodman. I'm a big fan of your working life.

I'm in Krabi at the moment and it is quite nice. It's a bit tourist focus but less intense than Phuket. Also has easy access to some of the islands like Koh Pi Pi for swimming, diving or just relaxing on island time. About south of Krabi is also Ko Lanta. The railway runs down the middle of the Thai peninsula so you would ned to organise a bus or hire car pick up.

Thanks for help.

BTW I am not THE PIERRE WOODMAN,

I am A die hard fan of him and his work.

I admire his life.He is a true legend.

Koh lanta is new in my  destination

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Danok sucks. Was there not too long ago and the scene is oriented towards Singaporeans and Malaysians. Girls with some rough attitudes and the farang is not always welcomed and the girls aren't all that friendly. Eh, different strokes for different folks.

I'd have to agree.. dannok caters mostly to Asian tourist. Tho it's not like there's any violence, a farang might feel out of place. Having said that, cheapest place to monger in whole of Thailand if you know what you're doing. Food is also great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadyai is always an easy please. Pretty sure you'd have to pass it by road or track.

Krabi and the island near Phi Phi/Phuket is always fun. Will have to consider it a detour tho. Not exactly on your immediately route north. It's on the west coast, north west of Hadyai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk