Hotel with soft bed and jacuzzi near Nana?

Hi,

I've been to Bangkok many times, but never stayed near Nana.  My ideal hotel would have a soft bed (a rarity in Thailand) and an in-room Jacuzzi.  Guest friendly too, of course.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Without paying 20,000B/nite for some kinda palatial suite. I suggest you check airbnb & Trip Advisor. I got a plush 2bd apt on Soi 12 a couple years ago on TA for around 3K. It had a huge deck with a garden and a jacuzzi and was up on the 39th floor. Town Lodge on 18 has some jacuzzi rooms on the cheap and it was just renno-ed.

Any advice?

The Imperial Suite at Sofitel Sukhumvit and the So VIP Suite at Sofitel So have everything you are looking for, but even with a private sale you will have to pay way beyond 20.000 THB per night. Savvy Suite at Aloft also looks nice. Or Pathumwan Horizon Terrace Suite at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Maybe you take a look a Jacuzzi Deluxe room at Fusion Suites. It's definately affordable but I can't say anything about the firmness of the mattress there. Same for the Executive Jacuzzi Suite at Jasmin City Hotel. Or maybe the Jacuzzi Corner in the Junior Suites at Privacy Suites is ok for you.

Edited by Zauberfee

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that.I didn't know they'd changed the name.

I looked it up on Agoda,and the room with a jaccuzi(Studio suite) is on a "Flashdeal(55% off) at the moment.There will be tax on top of that,as always with Agoda.

http://www.agoda.com/studio-sukhumvit-18-by-icheck-inn/hotel/bangkok-th.html?dsrch=1&asq=v531TcfJilMlZ1ZJLUAB%2fWmcRDW0ETCa1zT%2bkeRW%2bCVTa4gDob2x04qDfFMSlWt5k5Je5cYbX2xTR33vIWOUG0771F05uF%2fEUX%2f3rxV2n4xiJLFL5ilrylx%2bs16%2fU59VSuy8P4H9u62WWaLxGJvqsQ%3d%3d