Ever Rich

A friend has stayed there and speaks well of it. Very girl friendly, 1000 for somewhat cramped, windowless (fire trap!!) rooms and 1,500 for larger ones that look out on...the Beer Garden, haha. Do a little better job of searching on Pattaya Addicts and you will find ample posts with photos galore. Sounds pretty alright to me, I'm staying there on New Year's.

I have a reservation for 3-12 December. The free internet service was the clincher for me.

Had a lot of trouble getting them to answer my emails (took 4 times across three different addresses).

This is the one that they responded from: [email protected]

Will report back afterwards.

Anyone ever try the Tailor shop there? Been twenty years since I bough a suit (and it is not likely to fit). My new job might on require more formal appearance on occasion. Does a suit still consist of a coat and matching pants? Guess that would mean a tie as well ... lets see that is 13 loops ??

• 1 month later...

Just spent a week there. Forget the view. Beds were large but the rooms were a bit tight. WifI was hot or miss. I was on the top floor and they had a router at each end of the hall (one right outside my door). It was still hit or miss. I think they need to have someone come in and check their LAN. Service was good, staff friendly. Hot water was "not" ... warm at best.

i have stayed in the ever rich many times ,i was there for a month ,very good location,to all bars etc ,skytrain,and no time at all pick a girl up and you are there,and at nite time they open the food bars ,and its great just sitting there ,i just get girls wlking past.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tiny rooms! some windowless, above a talorshop, reception is tiny and often the local african thugs sit in drinking beer between selling drugs. I paid for one night (march 2010) and checked out after my st with a bg fl as there was a screaming match going on between 2 rooms full of our brothers from the dark continent.