Ever Rich

Just wondering how many other mongers have found this hole in the wall ?

The rooms are definitely small, but they are modern, and clean as a pin. The best of it is location.

Basically right between Soi 5 and 7 almost on the Soi 7 corner. A single wide door is the only entry, and it does

come with a tailor shop, but no Pattaya tailor routine here. It is just a business.....

The outside of Suk at nite is not that loud, but the late nite beer and snack trade is right out the front door.

As are the always available freelancers between Soi 7 and Nana. I know, many of these 'girls' come equipped with

better tools than I have, but I have not had trouble with the beer goggles leading me astray so far.... I think I

have picked up 3 different girls there in the past, with fabulous results.

Good security guy there, taking down all the pertinent info, and never charged a joiner fee. Even when I had TWO

of the lovely girls from Aviva come over for an in room workout....

If you like big rooms.... look elsewhere. These are small. And some dont have windows.... a good thing if you want

to sleep till noon or later.

Enjoy!!!!!! :blink:

I hear right now they are offering 1000 baht, but have not confirmed that yet.

I think it looks like 1300 baht from the reading of it, but i will be calling for a better rate before I leave.

It is not expensive, and the staff understands the meaning of privacy. They dont bang your door with a sign outside of it.

I dont really need a very big room, since I never get to stay more than 3 nites so far. This one may be a 4 or 5 nite deal

depending on how my business discussions go.

The two things that bring me back here are the clean look of the rooms and the location. I have a bum leg now, and I can

likely pick out my evening entertainment without having to hobble more than 200 meters.....

Yeah, free wireless is 100% required for my stay. I am in my own business, and need to be online with people daily.

Ever Rich has wireless , and free. Just make sure before you open up your suitcase, and settle, that your signal is good enough

to do what you need. Some rooms have good reception , and a few have not so good. Just get a room close to the router....

• 2 months later...

Its a great place.

Mostly because of the manager, who has become a good friend over the years and is a businesspartner to one of my friends.

I dont agree on the security though - sure he is a nice guy, but the last 5 times I have lived there and brought 2 girls at a time everytime there has been no ID-check at all. And some year ago one freelancer stole that me and my girlfriend took for a 3-some stole money when we where sleeping, got away with it because of lack of ID-check and rumor in the staff says that the security guy has a "relation" to the girl in question...

The rooms for 1000 bath is litterary singel-rooms, the bed is so small that it would be unconfortable even to share it with one 45-kilo girl.

Service 10 points and never have had problems with internet there, that these days even have become free of charge.