Best Pharmacy in Bangkok

simagu

I hope this is in the right section, but can't find a better one (feel free to move this discussion). 

I am basically wanting to bring back a box of Kamagra Jelly, which I know some pharmacies carry or at least used to carry, and perhaps a few other articles that are not as easy to get in Canada. Like most sane person will NOT buy anything from the street.

I've been to the pharmacy next to the gas station/on the entrance to ski Nana side several times. Usually the meds are fine (bought Valium in the past but that seems to have become a no-no), but I was curious as if other pharmacies came more highly recommended, as despite the next-door police station this one is a bit shady (unless selling beer is also a norm for pharmacists in Bangkok)...

Thanks!

corner of suk soi 11 along sukhumvit is ok for that. although i would not call it the best pharmacy. Se Pharmacy near Soi 15 is one of the best for legit drugs but they don't touch illegal stuff in thailand.

The one opposite Nana has kamagra jelly. One in Patpong has kamagra pills...never remember which is soi 1 or 2 despite being here for 14 years!...it is the one just past Pink Panther. One opposite Penalty spot on Sukumvit near soi 22 has xanax. 

The one opposite Nana has kamagra jelly. One in patpong has kamagra pills...never remember which is soi 1 or 2 despite being here for 14 years!...it is the one just past Pink Panther. One opposite Penalty spot on Sukumvit near soi 22 has xanax. 

Oooh, Xanax would be an additional an unexpected perk! Thank you both for the advice :)

BTW, I saw a guy at a stall near Nana personally wrapping a box of Kamagra  jelly yesterday. Did not inspire much confidence.

Not a stall opposite Nana mate..their is a small pharmacy just before Nana Hotel Care Park as you walk in from Sukhumvit.Yes xanax is a real pain to get now..only heard about and went to that place a few months ago

Yeah, I got that, thanks! I've brought some back from Cambodia already (the generic is unbelievably cheap there), but will investigate if I pass by again.Stocking up a bit as I won't by back for another 6 months :(

BTW, the pharmacy directly across the street from NEP wanted 2500 baths for a box of a Kamagra Jelly and the one next to Bully's sells it for 'only' 1500. Quite a big difference. Bought the latter of course. Will try to follow-up on quality should anyone like to know! 

How many are there in a box? 

(I usually just buy when I go out so 100baht a time for one)

There's 50 in a box. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always ask pharmacy for generic, China or India. and my :wub: always gets to attention.

Kamagra jelly IS generic (from India if I'm not mistaken). If you're referring to generic Xanax (alprazolam), I assume it exists in Thailand but it must be pretty rare and I have never seen it. Both the real and the generic are easy to get and OTC in Cambodia however.