Shemale massage

Hi all, will be arriving BKK , in March, and would like to know if anyone has had or knows any massage shops that have shemale masseurs? Would like to try it and see what happens!

Somewhere on or near Nana if possiblem but not Annies.

Thanks to all in expectancy :rolleyes:

Just check out the massage place around Nana, the girls are usually sitting out side and say "massage sir" as you walk buy.  I'm pretty sure some of them were not girls...

Yes, there are definitely a couple opposite the Rajah Hotel car park, either side of a 7/11, that seem to have a few LB's, although not exclusively. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a legit massage place that I frequent on soi 7/1.  No LB's there that I know if, but directly across the street was a massage place that had their girls sitting out front, and a few of them definitely looked like LB.  And the girls from the MP place that I went to laughed and pointed to them and told me they were Ladyboys so I guess that would confirm it.

The place with the LB is right next to Eden's and a couple of doors down from Dr. BJ's on the right side heading into the soi.

I'm sure they aren't the only place that has LB's working.  As I walked along Suk, I think I saw plenty of LB's sitting in front of the MP along the main street.  Even along the tunnel next to the Ambassador Hotel, soi 11, where there's quite a few small MPs, I'm pretty sure they've got LB's working out of them too.

Any non-legit MP you come across, you can just ask for a LB and they'll quickly tell you if they can oblige, and maybe they can direct you to where you can get one.  Of course this will be after they've given up trying to convince you that they'll treat you better!

Good luck.