Suggestions of Hotels/Apts near Soi 11 for 3 people?

Hi Everyone,

I went through a ton of threads looking around Nana area but none of the hotels seem to have rooms for +2 people.

It's me and 2 of my friends flying out from Samui to Bangkok and we want to stay near Nana, any suggestions for a place that wont be super expensive for 3 people or a place that would have alright priced rooms so we can just rent 3?

Any advice is appreciated!

Cheers!

Hi Mate

Dont think there are many places that will let 3 people (guy of chicks) rent a room  with out paying for an extra bed you could try OMNI Towers  on soi 4 they have a two bedroom appartment option ,between three should not be to exspensive, There are also a couple of guest house options on soi 4, then over on soi 7/1  you have maxims inn,and a few other cheaper but ok value type, these are right in the middle of the action.

Also on soi 4 there are a couple of Dorm type accommadation can not remember the name of them , by Big Mango Bar, as you walk down soi 4 from Suck on the left ,reach Jools bar and take a left and they are down there.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you've already gone or not, but Dynasty Inn Grande (or similar) are cheap enough to grab three rooms. Otherwise there are a few suites around the place like kopite mentioned. Could look at Petchara Suites, I think they have 2 bedroom suites.