December 2013 Roll Call

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arrive back Morning 20th, we -end in BKK then of to Patts to see the kids, back for NYE, arriving in town got a small posy in tow on the 30th few warmers in the bank on the 30th then the big  DAY/NIGHT, in town for 6 days , then of to the Philly first time trip for a week,

hi gents il be arriving in los on the 9th

brit in myanmar i think i have your number 

hope to catch up this time

last time i was going to nana had this problem with my card

id just bought a 70000 baht tv and only that night did it take the money out so i must have been over my limit glad i had taxi fare home 

Arrive back Morning 20th, we -end in BKK then of to Patts to see the kids, back for NYE, arriving in town got a small posy in tow on the 30th few warmers in the bank on the 30th then the big  DAY/NIGHT, in town for 6 days , then of to the Philly first time trip for a week,

I now have my eldest son arriving for the first time in Los, he will be in on the 19th Dec ,so me and few mates are coming up to show him round BKK, he is 28 so not such a boy anymore, I look forward to seeing his face when he gets out and about in Nana and Cowboy Pattpong. He will get a proper introduction to Thailand, bit strange taking your son out (lodes of time in UK just to the pub) but Nothing ever prepares you for Thailand, every one has memories of when they first came here, good and bad, mine are great and I never want to forget them. At least he will have us to show him the ropes,

Here right now (Nov 29), probably for a few more nights. Lived in bkk for a couple of years back in the day lol, so speak a little thai (badly) and know a couple of places. Anybody wanna grab a drink pm me, thinking about checking out the sapan kwai a go-gos maybe or wherever...