World Inn

In a bid to get my post count up, I will do an easy to read review of my go-to hotel in bullet point form.  I present to you World Inn.

Positives

• Very affordable.  Low season prices are below the magical 1000thb/night mark.  Hi-season's is barely above it.
  • Location.  Right on Soi 7/1 which makes it a 1 minute walk away from Nana BTS and a 5 minute walk away from NEP
  • Staff.  Very friendly and easy to talk to.  I've actually got to know them quite a bit over the past 5 visits.
  • Alco Carts.  Plenty of them nearby.
  • Room quality.  Very basic but clean.  I think it's fair value for the price.

Negatives

• No pool
  • No restaurant in the hotel
  • Bangkok Beat right across the soi (which can be a good thing for some)
  • The room will not satisfy the hi-so crowd.

Would I go back for a 6th trip?  Probably not.  Nothing wrong with the place, but I would like to up my game.  But, for those on a tight budget, World Inn is very good proposition if proximity to you know what is paramount.

• Upvote 1

They also rent for short time and I have used it for taking a waitress from The Game. I agree it was clean and spacious enough for the task at hand and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Can't recall the exact price but it was inline with other ST places. If I expected another round later I would have just gotten the nightly rate as it isn't much more expensive.

Stayed there three years ago.

Very basic,no breakfast.But I got in late from the airport and was away early back to the airport for a flight to vietnam,so it was suffice for my purposes.

Took one of the girls from the massage place in the hotel,and she went for 1,000baht short time FS.Doubt you'd get that price nowadays.