October 2013 Roll Call

After a very long year I return to the LOS Oct 8th. Staying till Nov 20th. Suk  Soi 18. I'm always up for meeting for frosty beverages. Sounds like maybe we should plan another pub crawl for latter half of Oct? 

Hey fyrfly. Will be there in mid Nov. Will hopefully catch up for a beer or two. 

S'n'D

After a very long year I return to the LOS Oct 8th. Staying till Nov 20th. Suk  Soi 18. I'm always up for meeting for frosty beverages. Sounds like maybe we should plan another pub crawl for latter half of Oct? 

Hi fyrfly,

I'd be keen to meet up. First couple of rounds are on me!

I'll be landing at Swampy on the 16th Oct so I'll be ready to hit a bar in the arvo or evening.

I am staying in Soi 13 but don't have an preference of where to meet.

I'll be getting a Thai sim card when I land and will post the number in my profile asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I now have a Thai mobile number (in my profile).

I am holed up in my hotel on Soi 13 waiting for the rain to stop and get some shut-eye.

The flight got in a bit earlier than the 6:30am schedule.'

Got thru immigration via the VIP route and bought the Thai sim and got to my hotel by about 7.30am.

If any BMs want to meet up today or the next few days then give us a call/sms.

Gonna be in bkk Oct 25 & 26 with 8-10 other guys. PM if you wanna join or set something up!

Hey all,

am pretty new to this forum and to the whole Thailand thing.

Flew in yesterday (21st) evening from HK and will be staying till the 27th. Since this is my first trip to Thailand I wouldn't mind meeting up with some people where I can tag along.

My phone number is 0867771381.

Staying in Aloft on Soi11.