October 2013 Roll Call

Hi Rowyco,

I'll be landing at Swampy at 6.30am 16th Oct.

I will be staying in Soi 13 until the 21st Oct (off to Laos and Cambodia) but I will be back on the 5th Nov (and staying in Soi 11) for a few days.

I'd be keen to meet up with fellow Bms for a chat and a few beers.

My last visit Oct 2012 was brief (on an Intrepid tour) but I did manage to pop into Mango Massage.

I would also be keen to kill a few hours at a nearby golf course, so if any other golfers are about at this time it would be good diversion.

My dates are:

16th - 21st Oct and 4th - 7th Nov

If you're coming to town in October, post your dates here.

Will be in town the entire month of October.  Keep me posted with the activities...

Arriving 9th for a week for business, by which I mean spending half a day at the BITEC for a trade show, rest of the week will be spent trying to shake of my colleague so I can get amongst it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi .. am there in Bangkok from 25th september to 09 October .. have not made my mind up yet of where to stay .. was thinking of silom area for a change .. will be in Phuket from 15th -25th September prior to Bangkok .. travelling with three other aussies but they leave Bangkok on the 4th October .. then nothing planned .. smiles .. peter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a very long year I return to the LOS Oct 8th. Staying till Nov 20th. Suk  Soi 18. I'm always up for meeting for frosty beverages. Sounds like maybe we should plan another pub crawl for latter half of Oct?