BKK Hotel Or Apt - Discreet Entry

New to this board, but still need pointers.

I am looking for a hotel, apt or condo that has a discreet entrance. Try not to judge, just have never been into the 'walk of shame' and it isn't anyones' business but mine...and, of course, hers'.

Any suggestions?

Try any of the hotels on Soi 4 although you will have to walk through the lobby these hotels survive off this business so no one is going to look twice at you and your friend walking through the lobby.

If you want to splash the cash the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit has a ground floor entrance that means you do not have to go through the lobby (The lobby is on the 1st floor)

Dynasty Inn on soi 4 right bang slap in the middle of the action, book the new rooms in the back building no one has ever check any ID with me in there, sometimes a fella sitting at a desk ,never even looks up .And you can shoo them out in the morning down the side road that leads to the back building, although the girls in bar 4(directly opposite) and Hillary 4 (right next to it) never miss a trick no matter how hard you try to hide you guest for the night,

Edited by ANDY2463

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, really appreciate the information.  I've been to the Soi 4 area hotels quite a bit, but am looking at the S31 based on your input.  On another forum, someone mentioned Hansar Hotel is set up the same way, lobby on the 2nd floor-elevator to your loom, just tip the guy/s in front.