August 2013 Roll Call

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in BKK from Aug - Sept. Maybe longer, we'll see. Would be good to get together with anyone who wants to do a little non-mongering. I'd like to check out some of the hip bars I've yet to explore like BadMotel, Grease, Speakeasy, Clouds, Iron Fairies, Salt, Cosmic Cafe, Sonic, etc...

Arrive 2nd, stay at Heaven@4 checkout 6th and off to Pattaya then Khon Kaen etc...

Wouldn't mind catching up for a few and a chat if anyone interested. Looking to explore more around Sukhumvit this time. Try and catch some rugby at Bar4 or nearby.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrive in Bkk Aug 30 and will be in Th until Sep 18.

I have been told that some non-pros (semi-pros?) may look to augment their income during the late part of the month. As Aug 30 and 31 are Fri and Sat, I am considering the Beergarden in the afternoon and Spazzos at night.

September will be more travel focused but some general mongering will be had. Will update when the September roll call thread starts.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be traveling up to BKK from Pattaya the week of August 18th - 24th for annual visit to embassy and a couple of other short business appointments. Plans are to stay intown BKK for at least 3 day's during that week. Happy to meet up during that time frame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be arriving on 22-aug for 7 days than off to Patt.

If any BM's in the area want to catch for a beer or gogo hoping PM me .