President Solitaire Soi11

Over the last couple of years my absolute favourite for my frequent stays. ( 4-6 times a year). In between I have tried others like the Grand President, Landmark and Mariott but in my opinion it is the best deal for the buck if you are willing to spend around 70$.Service is great and it comes with all you need from big rooms, good BF, WiFi and not to forget 'Girlfriendly'.

From the cost I understand that it is not to everybodys taste but for that price you cant get anything better in the middle of the action.

On Agoda - http://www.agoda.com...aire_hotel.html

cheers

Ever tried the Plaza Athenee? Pricey but is my fave hotel in BKK. Good service and never had any problems bringing the chicas in..............

Ever tried the Plaza Athenee? Pricey but is my fave hotel in BKK. Good service and never had any problems bringing the chicas in..............

nope, didnt have the pleasure thus far, I always tried to stay close to the action near Soi 4 and Soi 21, but I have heard it is good one too.

I like to stay in the middle of the "action" as well, and being a Cheap Charlie my choice is the "President Inn" Soi 11/1, in a small very quiet lane next to Swiss and Narry's.

Small aircon room, one double bed, cable TV, free wireless Internet, big fridge, bathtub with hot/cold water, indoors phone, inroom safe,elevator and girlfriendly as well, but costs only 700 baht a night! :D

No balcony, smelly rooms with fungus infected wall to wall carpet, falling apart furniture, leaking aircon and a few cockroaches...sure! :lol:

but ...I save a few thousand baht that I spend on barfining pretty GoGo girls instead! ;)

Plahgat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This was one of my first hotels I stayed in Bangkok. I have to say the room was nice, although I had a really bad experience with management dealing with a problem.

The room above me must have left the water running from the bathtub and the bathroom's ceiling in my room started dripping water. I immediately complained to management to see the damage done. They tried cleaning the mess up but could not stop the leak enough to have a dry floor. I just forced them to change my hotel room and they did not make amends to right the wrong. Suffice it to say, for their prices, there are much better boutique hotels and service apartments in Bangkok now that this hotel isn't as nice as it used to be years back.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...