Any info on the Sivatel Hotel in Bangkok

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at a hotel called the Sivatel. It located near Ploen Chit station across the road from the British embassy and close (I think) to MBK.

I have booked a 2 bedroom suite, going with a mate. The booking sya it is for a maximum of 4 people. does this mean they will be ok if we bring a couple of girls back to the room ?

Also wondering how far from Soi Cowboy and Nanna this hotel is. It seems Nanna is only one stop away on the sky train but I was wondering how long it would take to walk if I wanted to.

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers.

I have booked a 2 bedroom suite, going with a mate. The booking sya it is for a maximum of 4 people. does this mean they will be ok if we bring a couple of girls back to the room ?

Yes, they will ... the hotel is gf and as long you don't have more than 4 person in the rooms there shouldn't be any problems at all.

Also wondering how far from soi Cowboy and Nanna this hotel is. It seems Nanna is only one stop away on the sky train but I was wondering how long it would take to walk if I wanted to.

Forget about walking to Soi Cowboy, but to NEP you should make it within 10 to 15 minutes

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at a hotel called the Sivatel. It located near Ploen Chit station across the road from the British embassy and close (I think) to MBK.

Also wondering how far from soi Cowboy and Nanna this hotel is. It seems Nanna is only one stop away on the sky train but I was wondering how long it would take to walk if I wanted to.

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers.

Yes Nana is one stop away (walk bout 10min) & Soi Cowboy two stops away .