Chris Long Commig to Bangkok

I will be visiting for the first time in June I plan on spending four or five days in Bangkok and then two weeks in Pattaya. I have a late flight that does not get into BKK until 12:30 AM I want to get a hotel that is right in the heart of the action and easy for a newbe to BKK to figure out the scene and get some action on my first night. I was thinking of staying at the Nana Plaza hotel but I am open to any other suggestion from the board. I am looking for a modest price room. Where is a good place for a newbe to stay his first night so he can find the action late at night on the first night.

Thanks

Chris

If you land at 12.30am then by the time you have cleared immigration, got your luggage and got into town etc you will be arriving at your hotel just when Nana Plaza is shutting for the night. Therefore you best option for some action will be to pick up a FL in one of the discos.

if you stay at Nana hotel then you do have Nana Liquid right on your doorstep. So it is probably as good as anywhere for a first timer as there is no chance of getting lost.