February 2013 Roll Call

hey rowyco

I will be there late Feb. Dates not fixed as yet as ticket isn't booked but am definitely gonna be around at that time. BigTipper will also be flying along as designated wingman :P. Hopefully by then you would have found as another startup place in Cowboy?!?!?! Also going to head down to Patts for a few days on beach time (yeah whatever!!).

See you then!

S'n'D

Dear Mr Cock Out,

Be heading back to God's Country from Thursday 21st Feb to Monday 25th to show you how to delete text messages, amongst other things.

Scotch N Dry will be showing the way again and we are hoping to bring a few experienced Payatta (Dark Side) freaks that need to feel the force and come to the Bangkok Light side.

Have a great XMAS & NYE - What am I saying, of course you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ok so dates now confirmed. Will be arriving on the 21st mid evening and hitting Bar 4 as a starting point. Catch you guys soonish...

S'n'D

Lucky you ! this is the second time my trip got delayed /cancelled :(

Miss Dining at the Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in town from 4 February to 17 February for my second trip to Bangkok. 31 year old American guy living in London. My first time around was pretty focused on gogos and much too short -- took a stunner university girl to Ko Samet for a couple of days. I also did one trip to Nataree, which I need to repeat several times again this year. And Baccara, which I believe is as close to Heaven on earth as I'm ever likely to find. I'd also like to try some more nightclubs this time (Insomnia, Liquid, maybe even Thai-only places on RCA). Also, get as many amazing street food experiences as possible. There's this place on Sukhumvit right by soi nana that does this mind-blowing pork soup with noodles or wontons for 60 baht.

Anyways, I'm booking in to the JW Marriott right by NEP, but I might move around a bit, check out Pattaya (which I had one very very hazy night in last trip), etc.

PM me or post here if you'd like to get together for a drink or hit some places together.