Daytime itinerary

On my trip to bangkok last May, took the wife to see Safari World. It was her 5th trip to Thailand (my 50th) and she claims the best. She got up close and friendly with the giraffes and then got an elephant ride after the elephant show was over with and crowds dissipated. She even did a circus performer pose in the elephant's trunk while it stood on its hind legs. Truly unforgettable experience for her.

There used to be orangutan and lion cub close-up photo opportunities, but didn't seem available any longer.

Madame Tussaud's has a few different displays, but overall the same as the one in Vegas.

Sent from my V2s+ using Tapatalk

On my trip to bangkok last May, took the wife to see Safari World. It was her 5th trip to Thailand (my 50th) and she claims the best. She got up close and friendly with the giraffes and then got an elephant ride after the elephant show was over with and crowds dissipated. She even did a circus performer pose in the elephant's trunk while it stood on its hind legs. Truly unforgettable experience for her.

There used to be orangutan and lion cub close-up photo opportunities, but didn't seem available any longer.

Madame Tussaud's has a few different displays, but overall the same as the one in Vegas.

Sent from my V2s+ using Tapatalk

I read "She even did a circus performer...." and thought wow, this is going in an unexpected direction.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...