Hotel Dilemma

Greetings everyone.

Yes I know many of you may have been asked and answered this topic before however, as venues and girls change quite often, and of course it is a personal thing, I am now looking to book my next adventure in Thailand. I have been visiting Pattaya every 3-4 months for the last 5 years now and I am considering having some fun in BKK for a few weeks.

My dilemma is where in BKK to stay so as I may enjoy all it has to offer for a seasoned monger as myself. I enjoy Go Go bars, insmonia and other disco type clubs in Pattaya, FL girls etc.

I would ideally like to stay in a decent hotel that is girl, FL friendly, does not charge any extras etc and is located central for all my needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. TTT

Will suggest you to have a look at Agoda.com and focus Sukuhmvit area mosty nearby Nana or Asok BTS where is most of the action and central for all your mongering needs

There are good references about hotels in Nana/Asok like The Boss Suites , The Key , ... hope you find what you are looking for

Will suggest you to have a look at Agoda.com and focus Sukuhmvit area mosty nearby Nana or Asok BTS where is most of the action and central for all your mongering needs

There are good references about hotels in Nana/Asok like The boss suites , The Key , ... hope you find what you are looking for

Thanks matey. After all these years I have never done BKK. Cheers again. TTT

Depends on your price range. You do tend to pay more in BKK but there are some good vaue places on offer close to Nana and Asok. What price band ar you looking at mate?

Greetings everyone.

Yes I know many of you may have been asked and answered this topic before however, as venues and girls change quite often, and of course it is a personal thing, I am now looking to book my next adventure in Thailand. I have been visiting Pattaya every 3-4 months for the last 5 years now and I am considering having some fun in BKK for a few weeks.

My dilemma is where in BKK to stay so as I may enjoy all it has to offer for a seasoned monger as myself. I enjoy Go Go bars, insmonia and other disco type clubs in Pattaya, FL girls etc.

I would ideally like to stay in a decent hotel that is girl, FL friendly, does not charge any extras etc and is located central for all my needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. TTT

Depends on your price range. You do tend to pay more in BKK but there are some good vaue places on offer close to Nana and Asok. What price band ar you looking at mate?

Around the 100 dollar mark. I would ideally like to stay within walking distance of both Nanna and Cowboy, insomina etc, but have no clue. Thanks very much. TTT

that bangkok guest friendly hotels

is a good site. the little maps are very helpful. check it out

Thanks very much. TTT

Asoke to Nana IS walking distance (except possibly when you've picked up your girl 'cos they are notorious for not wanting to walk very far). Thus, if find somewhere anywhere in between or nearby you're all set. Most of the walk between the two areas is essential Sukhumvit experience as well.

For your trip i would recommend Dream hotel on Soi 15, i was there in september, paid about 65 USD a night. Amazing, GF, got bumped up to deluxe room, they'll make up your room at any time you want, so you can wake up at 5 pm and still have it done. Great pool, great restaurant, friendly, no hassling, they watch out for you.

And for location youre halfway between nana and Cowboy, and insomnia is down the soi at suk. You cant go wrong here!

Thanks matey. After all these years I have never done BKK. Cheers again. TTT

Thanks to you , im scoring Pattaya next March , only had few days last trip there and disgracely i was with girlfriend hanging of me like a 15 Kgs monkey on my back !