Hotel

Anyone have any experience with The Residence Rajtaevee Hotel? My first trip coming in a few days and I saw that this place is close to the BTS, MBK, Siam Paragon. 49$ a night for there premiere room.

I have not stayed there, so can't say for sure what it's like. Go to Google, type in Guest Friendly hotels in Bangkok. There are a lot of choices, I use this one: www.wgfriendly.com But all show the same hotels that don't have joiner fees. I couldn't find your hotel of any of sites that say "Guest Friendly".

Bob

Oh, Yea I already knew there is a joiners fee. Anyone else know any hotels very close to siam paragon and mbk that are still somewhat classy looking under 50 a night?

If I was to stay close to the shopping areas of MBK, and Siam Paragon, and further away from the mongering area of Nana, and Asok.. then I think Rajtaevee ain't a bad choice.

Just checked at Agoda site, and the hotel Siam Swana looks great too. Its near a BTS station for transportation, and pretty much close to both MBK, and Siam Paragon.

There are a lot of good options in the lower sukhumvit area for the same price, and it is only 5-6 minutes from nana or asoke to siam square with the skytrain. I always stay in this area when in Bangkok.