Great cheap fresh seafood and a fine supermarket in Terminal 21

As a seafood-lover I am always searching for good quality restaurants with a good price and that I can reach pretty easy.

So today I was heading to Asok to take the BTS to Siam Center, but then did enter Terminal 21 which I never was before.

Completely new build, every floor another city: London, Rome, Istanbul and so ever. It sells mainly overpriced clothing in styles I do not like,

But at the ground floor there is a fabulous gourmet supermarket (fresh cut fruits, fresh juices, fresh made lasagne and other food) that is really well stocked (much better then the supermarket in MBK).

http://www.terminal21.co.th/main/store_content/11

And there are some small restaurants, where one was really my kind: you sit on a "bar" with a small grill before you and they have 10 seafood dishes that are made right before you. Nothing is overcooked and you get plenty of sideorders included. Everything is 150 Baht: 3 big prawns, 6 big mussels and so on. It tastes really well, is fast and fresh and cheap. Only bad thing is, that you will probably not get enough with one meal and the second one comes again with all the side dishes. You do not have to take them but the price is the same. But it still is a very high recommendation of mine!

(I love Thai food but at some point I just want the real taste of some food without any spicy or sweet sauces and whatsoever).

I will be there tomorrow again and update its name since I could not find it in the food list of Terminal 21

http://www.terminal21.co.th/main/store_content/9

Yes and I thought the food court was good too. great variety of delicious local food that was cheap and in A clean aircond environment. I would go back next time.

Added fyi, there's also a cinema in terminal 21. Movie day is Wednesday's where tix are cheapest, I think 100B .