Woraburi Or Swiss Park Hotel

Hi,I have narrowed my forthcoming stay down to these 2 hotels.

The difference in price is minimal.

Anyone have a preference?

Thanks in advance.

Go for Woraburi, there are many conflicting feedback about whether Swiss Park is guest friendly. Some say they have no problem bring lady back, some say they were ask to pay.

Go for Woraburi, there are many conflicting feedback about whether Swiss Park is guest friendly. Some say they have no problem bring lady back, some say they were ask to pay.

oo i hope not. im booked in the swiss park in december. the recent reviews on trip advisor mention no fees for guests so im hoping thats still the case.

i have seen mention of being charged to bring more than 1 babe back though. i can barely manage 1 so hopefully i should be ok.

oo i hope not. im booked in the swiss park in december. the recent reviews on trip advisor mention no fees for guests so im hoping thats still the case.

i have seen mention of being charged to bring more than 1 babe back though. i can barely manage 1 so hopefully i should be ok.

i contacted the hotel. they say there is no joiner fee if you book for 2 persons in a room or something.

a couple of things you mind find helpful,they will ask you for bt1000 key deposit (they have the old fashioned keys,not cards)no hassle getting your deposit back.book your airport taxi with the onsite tour operator bt500, reception staff charge hotel rate bt650.their is an in house massage service bt500 in room another bt500 for happy ending,the first massage place on the right as your are walking towards nana has some very good looking woman,never tried but always meant to

• 1 month later...

one of the staff members in swiss park hotel, a lady who works the night shift is a total bitch. brought a lady back one night, and she was trying very hard to make me pay the joiner fee. i explicitly stated that i booked a room for 2, and she kept probing me whether i have a friend whos staying with me or not. even bad mouthed me in thai because my lady told me that afterwards. some of these fucking thais need to know their working in the service industry and know their god damn place. other than that, the service was good, the guy next to her during that encounter was apologetic and understanding and i bared no ill-will towards him in that confrontation.