Newbie in BKK

Hello guys. I will be in BKK at last days of August for 1 week. I made a reservation for Aspen Suites. I did cancel my reservation for Nasa Vegas Hotel. Because i read forum users' experiences and decided to change my mind. As known, Aspen is closer to "for him places" like Patpong, Soi Cowboy etc. What do you think about this decision of mine? I know that Aspen is very GF, is this right? Also it will be honor for me to drink beer with some forum users at there.

What do you think about this decision of mine?

There's nothing wrong about cancelling Aspen Suites, but to cancel it for Nasa Vegas doesn't make sense at all, as long as you don't want to spend most of the day at massage parlors like Nancy, Aviva or Meree. At least at night it's near The Pimp.

For anything else it will takes a ride with a taxi and keep in mind that Petchburi Road and Sukhumvit Road are usually a good bet for heavy traffic jam.

Depending on your budget there are a lot of hotels at Sukhumvit area where it just takes some small steps or a short ride with skytrain/taxi ans you are in the middle of the action.

Maybe you check out these hotels

Kingston Suites

Pechara Suite

Majestic Suites

Mac Boutique Suites

Sil Q

The Fusion Suites

S31

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. I will be in BKK at last days of August for 1 week. I made a reservation for Aspen Suites. I did cancel my reservation for Nasa Vegas Hotel. Because i read forum users' experiences and decided to change my mind. As known, Aspen is closer to "for him places" like Patpong, Soi Cowboy etc. What do you think about this decision of mine? I know that Aspen is very GF, is this right? Also it will be honor for me to drink beer with some forum users at there.

if you are going to Patpong be aware its VERY EXPENSIVE and do not use the tuk-tuk they will rob you blind go down the road a bit and get one there

i recomend soi4 on sukhumvit road or Soi Cowboy