Majestic Grande

The Majestic Grande is the only hotel I use in Bangkok. It has excellent rooms, an outstanding staff plus the breakfast is fantastic. I've stayed there so often I get a birthday card from them. It's not cheap but it is well worth the money. You can spend a lot more in Bangkok and not do as well.

• 2 months later...

Yup, stayed there first time in Bangkok-years ago..a little expensive for my budget-but worth the cost-if not, too poor-a monger-like me. What I really liked about the place is it impressed my girl.. big time..Wanted to be long-time girlfriend-quick. She seen the potential $$$!

But, OH well, even though fine, beautiful, and Nasty...I was moving on to another city..bet you can't guess which one ;) :P B)

• 2 years later...

This hotel looks great indeed.

Does anyone have any experience with Majestic Suites? That looks decent too, and is a fair bit cheaper.

Majestic Suites is nice but not near the quality of the Grande. Of course the price accurately reflects the difference. Both nice central locations close to central entertainment Bangkok as well as many fine restaurants. Having stayed at both, I believe the Grande consistantly offers up all the extras that you are paying additional for with a hotel stay such as this. Many other places where you can pay this kind of rate that don't.