Bangkok Hotel Recommendations

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bally Studio Suites on a soi between 22 and 20 is a great place..about 1100 on agoda or latestays.com. Newish place very clean, free wifi etc....very girl friendly..taken multiple girls back there when the wife has been back at her home and not a word (stupid I know)..Woraburi in soi 4 an old favourite..very girl friendly and only about 900 on latestays

Thanks for the great info. One of my coworkers advised me to stop in Bangkok for a few days to check it out. Usually i'm just straight off to Pattaya. But in September/October i'll spend a few days in Bangkok.

As for the Woraburi hotel, there are some people saying they (try to) ask joiner fees there. Looks nice and very colorful though. But can't be bothered with a joiners fee.

Any updated info on the Woraburi hotel on sukhumvit? The colorful room is great for taking pictures i think.

Thanks.

No Woraburi definitely doesn't. Stayed there many a time over the last 13 years and took countless girls there when wanted a place away form my gaff, last time in May. Never once been asked, same with loads of mates. Get superior room there much better than standard if stay there and nice useful ledge by the window! Get upgraded to it if book a few days standard on latestays. Front desk staff a good laugh also.

(Only one ever been asked at is Windsor and they are right dicks about it there avoid that one.)

No Woraburi definitely doesn't. Stayed there many a time over the last 13 years and took countless girls there when wanted a place away form my gaff, last time in May. Never once been asked, same with loads of mates. Get superior room there much better than standard if stay there and nice useful ledge by the window! Get upgraded to it if book a few days standard on latestays. Front desk staff a good laugh also.

(Only one ever been asked at is Windsor and they are right dicks about it there avoid that one.)

Thanks for the confirmation, i've booked a few days there to check bangkok out. Perhaps it will be a repeat on the next trips.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever stayed at the Citrus Sukhumvit 22?

It got pretty good reviews and thats where I booked but was just curious. I prefer the smaller hotels over the crazy big hotels so this seemed a little more up my alley.

I stayed there a couple of nights recently.

Only complaint is the TV didnt have many channels. No movies, nothing in English or anything to watch while I was nursing a big hangover.

Clean, new looking, girl friendly. They dont even ask for the girls ID because you can skip past reception via elevator anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...