Need a good hotel

Going to BKK in 3 weeks and was wondering if posters could recommend the best hotels in the Sukhumvit Road area as I still haven't decided were to book thanks in advance

On my last visits to BKK I have used the Royal President, slightly old interior, but nice clean room for a desent price and good location, 10 minutes walk to Asok and Nana station. You can find many hotels better located and cheaper than this, but to me it is perfect. Look around on the forum and you get a lot of good advice.

Pacman .mate there are some good recomendations in a the Bangkok GF friendly up date Thread, most of them are what you are looking for ,if you dont want to stumble far then soi 4 is your baby ,as you know soi 11 a littled futher away good for chioce for Cowboy of Nana, and still a good soi for hotels and Bars /Clubs,

My Fav at the mo is the Amari on Soi 2 (2400 +)Bht ,depends on how long u are staying ,then the Dynasty Grand soi 6 has every thing you need about 2000Bht when i stayed the other week.

Have a good trip

Going to BKK in 3 weeks and was wondering if posters could recommend the best hotels in the Sukhumvit Road area as I still haven't decided were to book thanks in advance

hey pacman. I would recommend the royal ivory..big rooms quiet and near nana plaza

All depends on your budget.

My preference is The Dawin (B1800 p/n on average).

Well located, clean, GF, small roof top pool, excellent service.

Sound advice acoolbreez

Some of my mates have stayed here a few times and they only have good things to say about it , good location ,good price, always seems to be busy (good sign)always see people relaxing on the Pation to the front of the hotel with a beer watching life in the soi go past. Will have to give it a go myself some time