Majestic Suites

I have been to Bangkok twice (November 2009 and November 2010). Both times, I have stayed at Majestic Suites. It was perfect for my needs. Girl friendly. Rooms are adequate. Bathroom is fine. Daily housekeeping. Nothing luxurious but then for their rates, you cant expect much. Had two girls twice and the hotel had no issues. ID card is registered at reception. Breakfast is not buffet. Wifi was good. Hostess at restaurant needs to be more friendly. The location is perfect coz its just round the corner of NEP. 3 minute walk to Nana BTS. Planning to visit BKK again this year and have already contacted the hotel. They will give me the same type of room.

I have been to Bangkok twice (November 2009 and November 2010). Both times, I have stayed at Majestic Suites. It was perfect for my needs. Girl friendly. Rooms are adequate. Bathroom is fine. Daily housekeeping. Nothing luxurious but then for their rates, you cant expect much. Had two girls twice and the hotel had no issues. ID card is registered at reception. Breakfast is not buffet. Wifi was good. Hostess at restaurant needs to be more friendly. The location is perfect coz its just round the corner of NEP. 3 minute walk to Nana BTS. Planning to visit BKK again this year and have already contacted the hotel. They will give me the same type of room.

Just stayed there last week. Was good. My window actually overlooked NEP. Kind of funny to go around to NEP, pick up a girl, and then be able to see where you just walked from and still hear the music

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/majestic_suite_hotel.html

I have used the Majestic Suites on my last four visits to Bangkok - October and June 2011 and September and May 2010. And it is an ideal hotel, as described by comingtobkk for the purpose of meeting the ladies - and the skytrain is very close as well. I agree with the comments about the hostess at the restuarant but she sees the steady stream of ladies coming out of the lift every morning as they leave the hotel after picking up their ID cards at reception and anyone would get indifferent to it all. She does a good job and I would not criticise her with what must be the daily grind of sorting out those breakfasts.

For my first two trips to Bangkok in October 2009 and December 2009 I used the Majestic Grande in Soi 4. This is an excellent hotel but the Majestic Suites was roughly half the cost per night. I didn't need a buffet breakfast, swimming pool,gym or poncy restuarant bar on site and from recommendations on forum boards such as this one and Pattaya addicts started using the Majestic Suites(you can use the gym and the swimming pool (which isn't very big) at the Majestic Grande if you stay at the Majestic Suites (they can give you a pass card) as it is billed as a 'sister hotel').

Majestic Suites is my preferred hotel in Bangkok.

Edited by whitespider

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...