Majestic Suites

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stayed at a Superior bedroom was fine, plenty room for me (how much do you need for 3 days?)

Bathroom could use a upgrade, but was alright. Combined shower/bathtub, so not to big.

Saw a mates Deluxe room, indeed a bit bigger, not that much.

But with Majestic, it's just such a great location :)

I have heard the rooms are very small here?

Which rooms would anyone recommend?

On agoda a Double Deluxe room at Majestic Suites is 2000b per night and a Grand Superior Room at Majestic Grand is 2400b per night. Which room would people recommend as better?

Cheers

I'll always book the "single superior" room & find it suitable for my needs. Probably around 26-28sq m with a LCD tv & in house safe. Nice bathroom as well...IMO all good.

The "single studio" is far too small! You can't even swing a cat in there & i felt very claustrophobic.

I've stayed in the "double superior" as well...pretty much the same as the single IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll always book the "single superior" room & find it suitable for my needs. Probably around 26-28sq m with a LCD tv & in house safe. Nice bathroom as well...IMO all good.

The "single studio" is far too small! You can't even swing a cat in there & i felt very claustrophobic.

I've stayed in the "double superior" as well...pretty much the same as the single IMO.

Never thought you could book a single... always thought they charge extra for guests if the room is only booked for one person.

is this unique to Majestic Suites?

all other hotels say if booking for two, then guests are free, but if you bring any extra, then they charge.

I think most guest friendly hotel do not care if you book for one or two people. I normally just book for one and have never had a problem bringing back a guest.

If you are staying at an unguest friendly hotel booking for two is no guarentee. They will expect the second person to be the same for the whole of the stay and not change every night.

• 2 months later...

Majestic Suites is always my favorite since my first visit to the hotel in Jan 2012. I have stayed 5 times since then earlier i was always at Ambassador. the majestic is truly majestic with a very warm welcoming staff. a very neat and cleanm hotel and a nice bf. the location can not be beaten. one minute to Nana BTS, taxis available at doorstep, all nightlife at stone throw away distance, Joiner friendly.. what else one expect in LOS?

• 2 weeks later...