Monthly meet-up

sorry CAPTAIN... couldn't make it on time. my flight got delayed and I arrived at 1:45am Stayed until about 3am. Is there another meet and greet. Would still like to meet anyone in Bkk from this site.

Any stragglers out there. I'm here till Sunday and then off to Pattaya for a few days.

Les

No worries... shit happens... as it turned out only one board member came along, (Thanks... it was nice to meet you), and he couldn't stay long... so I wound up drinking more beer than was entirely good for me, and going home fairly early...

I won't be around in early November, as I'm going back to the UK for a few days.

Murg

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this can be carried on after November guys. Sounds like a great idea. Numbers on the board are not massive yet but that

will improve and I am sure consequently numbers who attend meetings will increase too.

Alas it looks like I am not going to get back to Thailand until March now - was hoping for november but things have cropped

up and cant do that now. But I would love to meet up when I get back to LOS

Hey guys....

I'll be back in BKK on Thursday 10/29 around 1am. Anyone going to be up and out and about?

If not Friday would be good as well?

Let me know. Flying solo and don't want to hang out with Family on my first night or second night for that matter.

After all I did come to BKK to experience what we can only experience in BKK.... *s*

let me know if we can set up a get together....

Les