Monthly meet-up

Hi Guys,

Why don't we have a monthly meet up and get together. If anyone's up for it... why don't you suggest a regular evening that's convenient for you, and we'll see if we can pick a night each month that most of us locals, and any visitors to LOS can make it. Suggestions for places to meet up at would also be good.

Murg

Alas, I couldn't make it into town every weekend... and Friday night is better for me than Saturday night... (I cook Sunday Lunch each week while my wife is at her English lesson).

We could try the first Friday in each month to start with, and see how it goes? Once you guys know eachother you can always arrange to meet more regularly if you want to.

That would make the first meet up on Friday 2nd of October.

The only thing to decide is Nana or Soi Cowboy...

The Country Road pub on the right hand corner of Soi Cowboy (Asoke BTS end) does 1 litre pitchers of Heineken for 150 bhat until 21.00... that's a lot cheaper than 90 Bhat a bottle ;)

It also has live music and pool tables. It's not too far from Nana if people want to move up there later...

Murg

If no one has any real objections, lest call it as a done deal, and meet up at the Country Road pub on Soi Cowboy at about 20.00 on Friday 2nd October, and we can talk about where we're going then... it only takes about 15 minutes to get up to Nana from there... and we can get a few cheapish beers down us before we have to start paying beer bar and gogo prices...

We can always take turns to suggest a meeting point for subsequent meet-up's

I look forward to meeting you guys. :)

Murg