Le Fenix

Just booked accommodation at Le Fenix through Agoda. Do any BM's have any experience at this hotel? It looked nice through the website. It also supposedly gets you into Bed, and Q-bar free. How far is it from nana or Cowboy action? I'm sure I could have found cheaper accommodation but I wanted my first trip to be as memorable as possible. I'll be in town early June if any BM's want to go hunting.

Just booked accommodation at Le Fenix through agoda. Do any BM's have any experience at this hotel? It looked nice through the website. It also supposedly gets you into Bed, and Q-bar free. How far is it from nana or cowboy action? I'm sure I could have found cheaper accommodation but I wanted my first trip to be as memorable as possible. I'll be in town early June if any BM's want to go hunting.

The location is OK, just opposite Q-Bar and with Bed SupperClub around the corner, it's a bit to walk to NEP maybe 15-20 minutes and about 10 minutes from Nana BTS, count on up to 25-30 minutes walk to Soi Cowboy.

Depends on how fit you are and also count on lots of souvenirstalls along Sukhumvt Rd and with tourists blocking the way.

Plahgat

The location is OK, just opposite Q-Bar and with Bed SupperClub around the corner, it's a bit to walk to NEP maybe 15-20 minutes and about 10 minutes from Nana BTS, count on up to 25-30 minutes walk to Soi Cowboy.

Depends on how fit you are and also count on lots of souvenirstalls along Sukhumvt Rd and with tourists blocking the way.

Plahgat

Cool. I'm in pretty decent shape I definetly don't mind walking especially if there's some sights along the way but you might have a point About the tourists. How accessible are taxi's throughout the night? Do you think they are a better speedier option? Also have you been to these clubs? Are they good?

Taxi's are dead cheap so if you find the walkinga bit hard going due to heat and crowding just jump in a taxi.

Thanks again for the info. I'm going in June do the heat might get old especially if I'm walking around everywhere.