Looking for apartment around asoke

Im going to be working out of our Bangkok office for 3 months from the 1st Feb. can anyone recommend a website or any apartments that do short term rentals? I don't want a hotel or serviced appartment. Just a 1 bedroom place with pool and gym. Anywhere from asoke to on nut. I want to pay a maximum of 15,000 BHT a month

• 9 months later...

Trendy Condominium in Sukhumvit Soi 13 has a nice Gym, a huge Pool, apartments are all new. The buidling is very modern, has several restaurants, travel agencies, laundry, hair dresser and supermarket in the ground floor.Its located between Nana and Asok BTS. The lobby has a blackboard with lots of Ads " Apartments for rent ". 3 months rental is Ok with most owners. If you want I can swing by and write down some phone numbers and emails, I live nearby in Sukhumvit 11

trendy sux and is overpriced for what it is - the soi is also a nightmare to live on with no footpaths etc

have a look on prakard.com

and then go to lower sukhumvit condos for rent - heaps in here

this is the main real estate website

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a few studios on soi 4 for 15k and 1 bedrooms around 18k, all on a month to month contract. Email me for details.

I would post the details but I'm booking for 2 friends in the coming weeks and don't want to risk them being full just yet!

• 2 weeks later...

I walked past the Twin Peaks on Sukhumvit 17 today, right next to Robinson, literally 1 minute to Asoke station.

It looks nice and modern. They are advertising serviced apartments (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed) for short and long term rental, worth checking out - 02-255-5290-3