Coming to BKK on 14 October

Looking for an experienced punter to hang out with 1-2 nights on my trip. I'll likely be available around the 18th and/or 19th. This will be my second trip and I would really like to see Patpong but am too much of a pussy to go alone because of all the negative things I've heard.

Just get out there and do it, treat it like home dont walk up any dark alleyways late at night the same as you wouldnt at home.

Or find a nice girl and get her to show you around :)

I am in BKK from 13-16 Oct; not experienced in BKK punting, but have done a bit around South East Asia. Happy to catch up for a drink

Cheers

Sorry to miss you. A girl I met on Thai Friendly is picking me up at the airport and is staying with me until Sunday afternoon when I will immediately switch to a second girl that I met on Thai Friendly and then Monday I'm meeting girl I met on Facebook so I'll be in town for 3-4 days before I can even start prowling.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, those "free" 3-4 days are now fully booked. Thai Friendly is a gold mine. As long as you respectfully tell the girls why you are coming to BKK and friend them on Facebook and interact with them, there are a ton of girls that will be willing to meet you. I've got the number of a girl who works in Patpong so she can be my guide.

Well, those "free" 3-4 days are now fully booked. Thai Friendly is a gold mine. As long as you respectfully tell the girls why you are coming to BKK and friend them on Facebook and interact with them, there are a ton of girls that will be willing to meet you. I've got the number of a girl who works in Patpong so she can be my guide.

Good find and good advice;) I also recommend tagged.