Help Please

I have no idea as to where to stay. It has been about 15 years since I was last in Bangkok. Anyway, come October I plan on being there for one week and then heading north for a week and then off to Philippines for two more weeks. While in Bangkok I am looking got a G/F hotel, not too small, that wont have a problem if I bring one or two or three ladies back with me. When people say "Guest friendly", is that just one guest or two at a time? Silly question I know, but I just dont want to make to much of a cock of myself .... lol Suggestion on hotel would be good, and answer on the number of guests would be appreciated.

Do you want to be close to the action? If so, Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy? Nana is Sukhumvit Soi 4 and Cowboy is Sukhumvit Soi 23. Having stayed at Majestic Suites and Dawin Hotel on Soi 4, I can recommend these as girl friendly and nice hotels. I would ask them about taking more than one girl though - from memory Majestic Suites were fine with this but did not take more than one girl at a time for Dawin. Some hotels operate a 1 guest only policy and pay extra for the rest so best to ask. Also, if you book the hotel room for 2 people then that is also a good way to go.

I would suggest that you go to Agoda WEBSITE and search for hotel availability. Narrow down by location and amenities. Check the reviews from solo travellers for a good indication of girl friendly hotels. Pick one you like and is within your budget. Ask the hotel to confirm though on girl friendly position or try searching the hotel here on this forum to see if any historic comments have been made.

Good luck with the hunt.

Also, if you book the hotel room for 2 people then that is also a good way to go.

On my first trip to thailand back in february 1999 we booked hotel with rooms for 2 and they still charged us the joiner fee, even when having only 1 guest so I would not count on this to avoid the joiner fee.

Haven't made that mistake after that anymore....

I love the silom village inn on silom road. my friends, who live in bkk for yrs, take their extra ladies there. It is 10-12 min walk to Patpong and the mall on silom. it cost 1000 baht/night when I was there 8 mos ago (busy season). I take back 2 girls a day there. no charge and they are cool with good service. lots of nice restaurants to walk to in the area. it is a pretty big 1 bdr for thailand with good bathrooms. it is clean too with a safe.

its about 100 baht taxi to nana plaza and the great discos. I encourage you to hit the clubs and not just soapies and gogo bars. the girls at the discos are even more desperate and better looking. they have overhead, they paid to get in the club.

4. How are your policy on joiners in the room?

Royal President is guest friendly and there is no charge for overnight staying guest. We only request ID card / Passport for secure reason only.

This is the answer I got from them 2 days ago when I had to do a quick stop over in BKK. Nice place just 5 to 10 minutes walk to nana and asoke