Grand President BK / Alpina Phuket Resort and Spa

• 8 months later...

Hi all

I have booked myself at the Grand President BK for this trip and then onto Phuket where I have booked the Alpina Phuket Resort and Spa.

Any information from anyone that has stayed at either would be good :)

I know this is way late, but for all who plan on staying in a great location the Grand President is a great place for singles and families. Security key for elevator access, several security guards 24/7 (not that there needed) friendly english/arabic speaking staff. Yes I said Arabic speaking Thai's.

• 1 month later...

Got some bad reviews from gp.. A friend stayed in ambassador and was in tower wing. he asked me to stay away from the main wing which is dated and in bad shape.

its quiet conveniently placed and has special on their website for more than 2 nights stay in superior room (tower wing) incl of taxes.

Good Luck

• 3 months later...

sorry for the late replial on that topic. i just saw Grand President and wanted to see, if everyone is as happy as i am in this hotel.

i dont understand how so many customers dont seem to like GP. maybe you guys just had the wrong room (cheap room?)

i love Tower 1 and 2. many nice rooms. Deluxe room or Junior Sute are amazing.

also the staff and the location are lovely. very friendly and help u with all your needs.

i love GP! ;)

I stayed ay the Grand President last year in one of their suites and I can recommend it.

Big and spacious.Great location.Some great bars/carts on that street,with freelancers around!

But if you're staying there,you7d be better off booking a suite or deluxe room,as the regular rooms will have the families/early morning door slammers,and not much peace and quiet.

I'm booked there for October.