Arriving on a Sunday - Does night of the week matter?

I am arriving in Bangkok at midnight on a Saturday and have a couple of questions on what I can expect on Sundays and Mondays. My hope is that there is action every night, but I am guessing the weekends are better. Any input on what we can expect on a Sunday and Monday Vs. other nights of the week would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It doesnt matter which day of the week it is - always plenty of places to go and plenty of girls working. Only a few Buddha-days, Kings Birthday, electiondays etc. could cause problems at Bars and GoGos could be closed, but beside that - no problem!

• 3 weeks later...

Friday and saturday nights the best girls go early. these are the worst nights of the week. Sunday-Tuesday are my favorite days b/c the hot girls are still out and less competition from the guys. the girls go a lot cheaper and dont haggle with you for price nor jump ship if they find a guy who will pay more. the clubs go off every night and usually close at 4-6am in bkk. even the parttime working girls go out early in the week too

• 9 months later...

Do they actually not sell booze on certain days?

Yes, certain holidays, election days, etc. they don't sell alcohol. Its not too common and chances are you won't visit during one of those times.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

You can ALWAYS find plenty no matter what night of the week it is.  Monday-Sunday, Insanity, Mixx, Spicy, all the gogos, etc. will be filled with women.

If you're looking for "normal" girls that go with farangs but aren't technically "working girls," then Thursday-Saturday will be your best.  The venues I'm talking about include Levels, Q-Bar, etc.

Fun to be had 7 nights a week in Thailand:)

• 6 months later...