Is there a specific way you need to speak on thai-friendly?

5 hours ago, ricktoronto said:

If they're under 40, 95% are, under 30, 98% are and under 25 99.9% are.

I like those odds!

12 hours ago, 6534872 said:

It seems like in BKK you can waste a lot of time dancing around with ‘normal’ girls if you’re not up front with what you want 

if you're willing to entertain normies some of them put out real quick and maybe even split the dinner tab with you. however, getting rid of them may be annoying, and it's luck of the draw what you end up with. i tend to avoid normies most of the time as i live here and don't want to catch something horrible, like a relationship.

all of that said there is a nurse i'll be following up with. i've banged a few nurses but i'd really like to rail one *in uniform*

• Like 4

On 5/15/2024 at 6:28 AM, JVHyatt said:

“How much for ST”.

Yeah, like 90% of Thaifriendly is freelancers these days, so no need to beat around the bush.

I've stopped using Thaifriendly, to be honest. I don't see the point in scrolling endlessly through profiles of women that are easily found down Sukhumvit. 

I did use it for a while just to just chat with 18-21 year olds cos they are less easy to find downtown, but they seem quite aloof and often don't check their messages often, so it's not that fruitful. They are probably using other apps more or something. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just depends what you''re looking for. If it's freelancers then just asking if interested in ST/LT is simple. Then if so ask for Line.

If looking for just dating can always ask if looking for boyfriend or relationship. Being straight forward just seems easiest to weed out quicker

I am communicating with a lot of girls in TF, most of them are not responding on timely manner, few of them are ready for video calls and demands 2K-3K for ST, their english is not good and also spoke with few on video call and got aroused even without the makeup. Spoke with a LB and she demanding 3K for LT and her body and face was amazing, definetly going for it.

Posted (edited)

I have met over 250 TF girls, and I get about 80-90% of them to respond to me.

Here are some of my tips:

You can tell if they are freelance if they don't have any words in their profile (not 100% but close enough).

Some will list Freelance in job description or somewhere on the profile.

I start off by being polite, ie, "Hi, how are you?  You are pretty."

Then follow up with, "Do you want to meet?" or "Do you freelance."

If they do want to meet or are freelance, I ask for their LINE and make all the meeting and financial arrangements on LINE,

The reason I do it on LINE and not TF is I do not want to get banned from TF.

By the way, I am 60 and my age range is "normally" 18-25.

Edited by LASportsNut
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Its really quite straightforward on TF:

- Put in description "Looking for fun. Bangkok only." so you arent getting tons of messages from girls all over Thailand (you still do anyway) and they know exactly what you are looking for.

- Putting in a photo in your profile gets FAR better results.

- Any girl who puts NO Freelance/ONS/Not looking for fun etc. I leave alone.

- Any girl who has a huge wall of text in their profile about what they are looking for I also leace alone.

I have seen a few comments on here saying some girls who freelance still put in their profile they dont feelance, but there are so many options I think its just best to respect the profile for those on there actually looking for a relationship. Dating is tough enough as it is.

- Anyone else is fair game to me and happy to message.

- I do almost exactly as @LASportsNut suggests above. Message saying "Hey you look nice". Then follow up with asking if they freelance/ST and if interested ask to move to Line.

This is also really good advice.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:34 AM, schnytzal said:

if you have special requests, the thing to do is establish short time with the 'magic number' then offer more money for what you want. you may end up paying more than some other schmoe paid fair the same thing but so what? you're more likely to get what you want than if you lead with "can i tie you up, take photos and bareback you for 1,000 baht?" build up to your non-vanilla requests and you'll get more hits.

Edited by otwist90
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, otwist90 said:

I have seen a few comments on here saying some girls who freelance still put in their profile they dont feelance, but there are so many options I think its just best to respect the profile for those on there actually looking for a relationship. Dating is tough enough as it is.

YES. i have seen girlies i know from gogos etc on TF "not freelance" and they really were looking for a boyfriend. that's the worst of both worlds, open to p4p AND looking for 'serious'

I use TF a lot. I also follow what other have suggested, although unless I have reason to doubt I usually just say Hi then do you have Line?     

I figure if they're not FL, they'll say then. No time wasted.  For me, freelancers

- have the age range set wide as suggested 25 - 60 etc 
- don't have much text
- may write FL/ service provider or similar in their profile
- sometimes include their line ID in their profile. If you see that, 90% its FL
- don't tend to write shit about no perverts/ no scammers etc
- have suggestive photos. I noticed lots of non-professionals are a little more modest, even by Thai standards

If I'm not sure I'll ask are you looking for a boyfriend or fun? 

If they're FL they'll reply 'customers' or 'freelance'

I have had great luck using Thaifriendly.  My advice is to (1) be polite, (2) be complimentary (mentioned above), and most importantly (3) be honest, direct and get to the point of what you are looking for asap.

Seems like the common thread on here is using Thaifriendly to ID FL's, and it is a great option.  I also like to to meet lovely, normal ladies (aka office ladies) that are open to a nice dinner, hitting a nightclub followed by hotel time, a FWB situation. Not always easy to find, have to filter through quite a few, and have to reiterate often that as I am not living in Thailand I am not looking 'serious'.

I know this isn't for most of the guys on here, but it works for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 2:34 PM, schnytzal said:

in Bangkok, i ask straight away if they freelance. over half don't respond at all. some get really mad and make it VERY clear theyr'e not freelancers LOL. the ones that do respond, the 'magic number' is 2000.

It happens to me multiple times that, some girl initialize a chat, I asked if she is a freelancer and she denies. If she starts the chat to me, makes me feel I got some chance to bang her for free, but I ruined it all by asking if she is a FL.