Kickboxing lessons?

tutuk

Hey guys, has anyone done kickboxing lessons at one of the stadiums in Bkk? I am going to be there for about 3 weeks in April and would be cool to learn some Thai skills. Do the instructors understand sufficient english to teach foreigners? Do they like foreigners coming for lessons? Is it worth the cost?

18 hours ago, tutuk said:

Hey guys, has anyone done kickboxing lessons at one of the stadiums in Bkk? I am going to be there for about 3 weeks in April and would be cool to learn some Thai skills. Do the instructors understand sufficient english to teach foreigners? Do they like foreigners coming for lessons? Is it worth the cost?

I didn't know they did Kickboxing in the stadiums, which ones? I might change from attending one of the gyms if thats the case

Last time I went to see the fights at Rajadamnern Stadium in October 2022, I met a guy who said they do lessons during the days. He even said he was enrolled in the classes the upcoming week. Maybe they used to then or maybe just not advertised on the website. Couldn't find any info online, that's why I was asking here.

On 3/26/2024 at 2:11 AM, tutuk said:

Last time I went to see the fights at Rajadamnern Stadium in October 2022, I met a guy who said they do lessons during the days. He even said he was enrolled in the classes the upcoming week. Maybe they used to then or maybe just not advertised on the website. Couldn't find any info online, that's why I was asking here.

Ahhh okay, thanks