Good or rather Great Hotel deals Septemberish 2023? Fairly close to one of the 3 main areas in Bangkok

Good Morning!

Anyone seen any good offers this summer (or fall maybe)?

Something a little extra, in the price range 1500-2500, with a little larger than standard room and a good size fridge (I hate the small ones). A good view wouldn't hurt either 😁

Doesn't need to be too high standard, but it doesn't hurt either. A bit of walking to Nana or Cowboy doesn't bother me much either. Getting a 4-5 star (older place) for a 3 star price is my aim usually.

Or a brand new hotels trying to get into the market are often very good deals , but what new hotels have poped up the last 6 months?

I usually look for a 1 Bedroom Executive Suite in an apartment type hotel, but this year I  haven't had much luck so far.

For instance, last September I got a 1 Bedroom Executive Suite for 1700 baht at Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6, a quite new hotel at the time. Now it is 3K plus for that, and I can do that, but would prefer something a bit cheaper. That's a recommended place by the way. Except the view from the rooms are shite.