Rembrandt Hotel

Hello everyone! I stayed here for a week at the Rembrandt during mid April, had no problems checking in and the taxi driver found it easily form the airport, which is always a bonus! The room was a very good size and very clean, I stayed in a deluxe room which was about 3000 baht a night, which included a buffet breakfast in the morning. The staff were very friendly and helpful, it is loacted on Sukhumvit Soi 18, which is walking distance to Soi Cowboy and a short taxi ride to NEP. The only downside that I can think about is the joiner fee for 'guests' which is 1000 baht!!! So be prepared if you are thinking about bringin back some 'friends'! There is a big flat screen tv in the room and the mini bar is well stocked, on arrival you will see that it is a very nice hotel with a spacious foyer which includes a nice bar in one corner. I would stay here again but the joiner fee is pretty annoying, as im sure there are other equally as nice hotels who don't charge you for bringing guests!? Here is the website if you want more information and pictures: http://www.rembrandtbkk.com/

1000bht joiner fee! definetly a place to stay away from I think.

I just had a look at the website and it does look like a really nice hotel, but there are plenty of top hotels around bangkok in the 3000bht range where there is no joiner fees. If u ever need help looking for a good hotel in the area, just message me as i am a frequent business traveller to bangkok!

Thanks for the review!

Just look at the webside - Joiner fee and looking like that? - I don't think it's gona be a hit.

Bkk has way better hotels to offer - in any sense of better - cheaper, more luxirous, girlfriendly ......

No point to stay there, for nobody. :D