Adelphi Grande Sukhumvit 41

Has anybody stayed here at all? I've made a soft booking in one of their Grand One Bedroom Suites at a decent price (~AUD$1600) which comes with a free one way transfer to or from the airport and it's close to Emporium/EmQuartier and Phrom Phong BTS.

2 hours ago, SteelHand said:

Has anybody stayed here at all? I've made a soft booking in one of their Grand One Bedroom Suites at a decent price (~AUD$1600) which comes with a free one way transfer to or from the airport and it's close to Emporium/EmQuartier and Phrom Phong BTS.

That would be fantastically expensive for one night, so how many nights for the AUD1600.

I have stayed here a couple of times. It's ok, a decent Thai 4 star hotel. No problem taking a guest back to the hotel but it's not a monger Hotel. It's a bit down the soi, expect some walking up to Emporium. I can't remember but I don't think they have tuk tuk transport to sukhumvit anymore.  

All in all OK, but nothing more 😅

• Like 1

The website says it still has the tuk tuk to the BTS and walking doesn't bother me, I'm used to hot countries. My main mongering is going to be going to massage/nuru parlours or getting them to outcall to my room, not really looking to go down the FL or BG route.

I also like that it's out of the way in regards to nightlife as I'm not a nightclub/bar scene type. Thanks for the info though, much appreciated

• Like 1