Stable Lodge soi 8

Had a good look and I like the look of Stable Lodge on Suk soi 8.

It's got a balcony, seems quieter down that part of the soi but it's very close to everything. 

Not much on here about the place.

Has anyone stayed there?

What's the atmosphere like and what's it like for the solo male traveller?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Berty23 said:

Had a good look and I like the look of Stable Lodge on Suk soi 8.

It's got a balcony, seems quieter down that part of the soi but it's very close to everything. 

Not much on here about the place.

Has anyone stayed there?

What's the atmosphere like and what's it like for the solo male traveller?

Thanks.

I've just seen a video from about a week ago and it looks like there's some major construction going on next door. So now having second thoughts as the balcony won't be as chilled. 

I am staying there next week for 3 days so will report back. Disappointed if there's major construction nearby. I have stayed twice before and liked it. Furnishings are a bit old and spartan but location is great and balcony is a real bonus at the price point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, footix said:

I am staying there next week for 3 days so will report back. Disappointed if there's major construction nearby. I have stayed twice before and liked it. Furnishings are a bit old and spartan but location is great and balcony is a real bonus at the price point. 

I've got a link to the video of the lodge and balcony, from a few days ago posted by somebody on youtube, can I post it here?

36 minutes ago, Berty23 said:

I've got a link to the video of the lodge and balcony, from a few days ago posted by somebody on youtube, can I post it here?

Yep. Please do. Looking at staying there next trip so would appreciate it. 

12 hours ago, footix said:

Here's a link to the video somebody posted a few days ago.

You can hear the construction clearly from the balcony. 

It is a pity as the balcony and the location are (were) perfect. It's Bangkok, so always some construction going on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, footix said:

I think I'm out the front as that's where the better rooms are. Fingers crossed. 

Report back about the construction if you don't mind, please? 

What was the atmosphere like? I don't bring girls back as such, but I do plan to get an outcall massage, or even maybe a dom (😗) to the room when in Bangkok, is the place/ reception okay with this? 

11 hours ago, Berty23 said:

Report back about the construction if you don't mind, please? 

What was the atmosphere like? I don't bring girls back as such, but I do plan to get an outcall massage, or even maybe a dom (😗) to the room when in Bangkok, is the place/ reception okay with this? 

I took freelancers from Hilary 2 back there. I can't remember now whether they had to leave ID at the desk but it wasn't a problem.

Analisa is a 5 minute walk away so I didn't do incall but left someone else to clean up the room!

• Like 1