Fewer freelancers on thaifriendly

Fewer freelancers on TF  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have you noticed this?

• Yes
    • No

On 4/27/2023 at 3:31 PM, christo570 said:

Some are really obvious, I mean they list their occupation as Freelance. The weird thing is I have read a number profiles on TF that contain text saying they are not ONS, holiday girlfriend, no webcam, etc, then they list thier occupation as freelancer and have extensive review on TFMI.

That's interesting. I've been ignoring the ones that say "no ONS" etc, but they don't have freelancer listed as their occupation, either. probably if they're hot enough it's worth a message...

• 4 months later...
On 10/16/2023 at 12:26 PM, schnytzal said:

That's interesting. I've been ignoring the ones that say "no ONS" etc, but they don't have freelancer listed as their occupation, either. probably if they're hot enough it's worth a message...

hmm indeed. I've been doing the same thing and when you turn TF to Pattaya it looks like you're using a different app, but maybe I should not be so quick to swipe left and since I just discovered these forums it'll take a while but I'm looking forward to having TFMI as a resource too cause that looks like a gamechanger I want to get in on

There are still a lot of freelancers in Bkk on TF, but I noticed something different...

I have about 20 freelancers in my favorites. Almost all of them had the word freelance in their profile text or under their occupation. A few weeks ago all their profile texts or occupations have been removed.

Is the word freelance now forbidden?

Thaifriendly is still mostly freelancers.

The Internet has totally opened up sex work to so many different types of women - like office workers and even teachers - who would never sit in a girly bar or stand on the street corner, but now they can sell their pussy online more discretely.

Fascinating insight into females here.

I have been spending too much time going through all of their profiles and have decided to limit my search to 18-20 year olds only because it's not as easy to find those gems down Sukhumvit, so it makes better use of my time.

Why spend hours and hours searching for and chatting to chubby 30-40 year olds online when they are so overrepresented in the massage parlors and bars?

Edited by NanAtSOL
  • Like 1