Fewer freelancers on thaifriendly

Fewer freelancers on TF  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have you noticed this?

• Yes
    • No

I have been having a look on Thaifriendly lately prepping for my upcoming trip and i have noticed there are fewer FL and more girls looking for LTR. Has anyone else noticed this? Are the FL just hiding there activities? 

I have noticed this for the Bangkok area but the opposite in the Pattaya area.

Edited by Primusthai
  • Like 1

For Bangkok the majority of girls were always looking for bf/LTR, that didn't change at all. Stil a lot of freelancers available for Bangkok through TF, but it's more "difficult" to spot than in Pattaya

https://www.thaifriendly.com/479803Bowie2022 (FL)

look at the pics carefully, read the bio and profile and then make a guess.

Maybe these links will help you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There’s a lot more than just one.  A lot of times if they don’t have any age ranges for the men they’re looking for or don’t have anything in their profile….they’re freelancers.  Very few actually come out and say it, but they will after you message them.  You just need to be a little circumspect in talking to them.  Don’t just say, “How much for you to do naughty stuff to my bits and pieces.”  If you’re wrong, you may have closed the door on a possible date with a non-working girl.  

• 4 weeks later...

Some are really obvious, I mean they list their occupation as Freelance. The weird thing is I have read a number profiles on TF that contain text saying they are not ONS, holiday girlfriend, no webcam, etc, then they list thier occupation as freelancer and have extensive review on TFMI. I think most girls desire a LTR and just accept day to day they still need to earn money and sex is a good way of making it.

However, for me the amount of P4P on TF vs LTR only is probably the same, it just are being more subtle now. We pervs response to anything hot, while the subtler ads bring in queries from guys that may not be interested in a girl who does P4P. My main interest is in the girl next door look who can perform like a dirty BG in the bedroom.

• 5 months later...

some looking for LTR are indeed looking like they’re looking for LTR (hint: the older, fatter, studious looking, etc ones); i tend to stay clear of those, and just start a chat with those i fancy, LTR or not; once you have some report with them, LTR can become FL pretty quick; it might still require a drink, to test the waters, but that is fine imho

I am in Bangkok now and I cannot recall there being this many freelancers on TF.

They are much less discreet than in 2021 and before.

I have been meeting 2 a day for about 4 days and I cannot keep up.

All are 18-22 years old.  

Maybe the peer pressure to have a nice phone with a nice camera for all their Social Media photos are contributing to this behavior.

I have noticed the opposite. 

Feels like 90% of them are freelancers these days.

It's quite an interesting phenomenon. 

Before smartphones, if a Thai woman wanted to be a hooker, she had to work in a bar, parlor, or stand on the street -- most Thai woman wouldn't want to be caught doing this (even though they may secretly like the idea of getting paid for sex).

Now, with technology, the average woman can discreetly freelance. 

Many of them have respectable jobs, but they are living out their slutty dreams in reality through dating websites.

At least this is one benefit of our dystopian world.

Edited by NanAtSOL