October 2022

So I didn’t see an October 22, so thought I would set one up. Also make my introduction to the board.

so far booked 22 Oct to 20 Nov in Bangkok initially.

33 years old, Scottish, Gogos and nightclubs are my game. I am a Pattaya regular and contribute to the PA board time to time, spent 3 months in Pattaya earlier this year aswell. I have a new job that allows me to work remotely, with 1 week every 6 back at the office. So I’m considering basing myself in Thailand, giving Bangkok a try out first (staying at emporium suites) as I think I may end up a drunken degenerate if I end up living in Pattaya!  And would like to do other things with my time (sometimes) other than mongering and drinking.

If there is a line group please PM me, if not we can consider setting one up. Met some cool folks and drinking buddy’s via the PA board hopefully can do the same here. Always up for being a wing man to gogos, bars and clubs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Taking a red-eye flight 12AM friday from USA be in BKK 11am Saturday staying till I head out to Pattaya on the 19th for about a week before coming back to before flying back home on the 29th

Can't wait to be balls deep in some Thai pussy or throat as soon as I step foot on LOS soil

On 10/7/2022 at 1:17 PM, Rap Chik said:

Looking to spend the last week of Oct in BKK. First trip to LOS but may be mongering trip # 649.

Per my dear friend, Google…Oct 23 and 24 are public holidays..Are these dry days for a monger? 

Looks like alcohol is OK, only government offices are closed https://www.huahintoday.com/thailand-news/october-sees-alcohol-ban-public-holidays-and-immigration-office-closures-in-thailand/

On 10/13/2022 at 11:52 AM, deevad said:

Taking a red-eye flight 12AM friday from USA be in BKK 11am Saturday staying till I head out to Pattaya on the 19th for about a week before coming back to before flying back home on the 29th

Can't wait to be balls deep in some Thai pussy or throat as soon as I step foot on LOS soil

I got bored with the US, so I know this feeling.  Thailand is your (and my) buffet.  Safe travels to all