4 star or 5 star hotels, guest friendly

Radisson blue near asoke BTS. Its not the best 5*, but for the price, its a very good place (around 100 baht/ night). Its depend on the date

rooftop, swimming-pool, breakfast... everything ok.

and its VERY guestfriendly

3 hours ago, bazda said:

Radisson blue near asoke BTS. Its not the best 5*, but for the price, its a very good place (around 100 baht/ night). Its depend on the date

100 Baht / night? Well i'm looking for december and now i see 4100 Baht/night

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2023 at 6:45 AM, bazda said:

This is one of my favourite hotels as well. The pool and amenities are excellent and so the quality of the rooms. It’s a short work to BTS Asok and surrounding areas. For a five star hotel, the price is generally pretty good.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2022 at 9:38 PM, comfyguy said:

While I've stayed here several times and can highly recommend it for being super convenient and girl friendly, I'm not sure that it would qualify for 4 or 5 stars - mostly due to the lack of services provided at that tier.  Overall though the room is great and spacious and the staff never bothered me.

I would recommend this hotel as well. It’s one of my favourites and Soi 8 is really full of action these days. I just saw a craft pub open up recently. That looks very enticing. It’s also a short walk to the BTS Nana station.